Divi is one of the most popular and powerful multi-purpose WordPress theme designed by Elegant Themes. This theme is known for its flexibility and multiple customization options. Divi can be used for any type of niche website. It can perfectly fit on all kinds of blogs or sites. Divi theme makes it easy to design and build layouts for your website pages using its drag n drop visual editor. It replaces the standard WordPress post editor with a higher-level visual editor. Even a newcomer or a non-techy person can design awesome pages easily using its visual editor. You can also import from 800+ pre-made layouts in just one click on the WordPress dashboard.
Divi theme also supports responsive customization settings, which makes it easy to build mobile-ready sites. Divi gives us complete control over how our website will look on different devices and screen sizes. You can customize each and every part of this theme according to your requirements. The typography settings of the Divi theme make your website more eye-catchy. Divi theme also supports custom CSS code. In short, the Divi theme with Divi Builder is the best combination ever to build a professional website within few minutes. You can also use any other page builders if you want, but Divi Builder is recommended for this theme.
Core Features of Divi Theme – The Ultimate WordPress Theme
- Responsive theme
- Cross-browser support
- Lightweight coding and design
- Highly customized
- 800+ professionally designed page layouts
- Easy to import and export layouts
- Visual editor support
- Gutenberg support
- 100+ full website pack
- Highly optimized for search engines
- Loads really fast
- HTML5 and CSS3 used to build
- Custom CSS support
- Custom font-family support
- Pricing tables support
- Advertisement ready
- SEO options
- Google fonts support
- Custom logo and site icon support
- WooCommerce ready
Live Demo/Preview of Divi Theme v4.9.1 – The Ultimate Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
What’s New in Divi Theme v4.9.1 (Changelog)
- Fixed issue where you couldn’t save a theme builder template when Yoast SEO plugin is activated.
- Fixed global colors are not updated in presets.
- Fixed new module styles inherited from an existing module that not visible in the viewport.
- Added wp_body_open method on the default header template.
- Introduces new way to register store on Divi Layout Block to fix deprecated register store method.
- Fixed fatal error after importing layout from Library modal on Divi Layout Block.
- Fixed Divi Builder button incorrect position on Gutenberg editor.
- Bugfix: Fixed PHP warning undefined property ID of post on FluentCRM dashboard.
- Fixed deprecated way to define Divi Layout Block controls.
- Fixed Email Optin Module’s form on left not aligning correctly if there is no title.
- Some other UI improvements and bug fixes.
Download Divi Theme v4.9.1 Cracked For Free Here
Download Divi Premade Layouts
This package includes a total of 202 layout packs (1488 total layouts). Follow the below guide to import and use them directly on your website:
- First of all, Go to the download link provided below and download the layout that you want to use.
- Then, Go to WordPress Dashboard>>Divi>>Divi Library>>Import & Export.
- Now Click on the import tab and select the downloaded .JSON file of the layout. Then, Click on “Import Divi Builder Layouts”.
- That’s all, Withing a few seconds layout pack will be successfully added to the library.
- To use the layout, Just open the Divi editor of any post or page where you want to use the premade layouts.
- Then, Click on the “+” icon there and select the “Your Saved Layouts” tab. Here you will find all the layouts you have imported previously.
- Just select one from them that you want to use for that specific page.
- Boom!!! All blocks of that layout will be visible on the front-end editor. Now you customize the layout according to your requirements.
- In the same way, you can import and use all other premade premium layouts.